Introducing the Reville MV-XM, a guitar that takes the Reville Maverick Series to an entire new level! The first thing you'll notice visually is the detailed binding on the body, neck, and headstock of the MV-XM. Upon closer inspection, you'll see the beautiful mahogany body and neck underneath the crisp, flamed butterscotch finish. When you plug in, the MV-XM roars to life with a naturally warm and rich sound. Add a bit of distortion and you'll awaken the growl and bite of the signature mahogany wood tone.
Designed with a set mahogany neck, the MV-XM features superb resonance and sustain. Among the Reville MV-XM's additional features are two humbucker pickups, a pau ferro fretboard, and a beautiful flamed maple top. For improved playability, the Maverick features the Reville Comfort Cutaway®, allowing for easier and more comfortable upper fret access. Improving upon the traditional single cutaway design, the Reville Comfort Cutaway® features a contoured neck heel and extra space for larger hands.
The Reville MV-XM Maverick features a single cutaway body and a striking flamed butterscotch finish. Final details include accenting chrome hardware to finish off it's appearance.
- Model: Reville MV-XM Maverick Electric Guitar
- Body: Solid Mahogany with 3/4" Premium Maple Cap and Flamed Veneer Top
- Nut: Cow Bone
- Finish: Flamed Butterscotch
- Neck: Set Mahogany - Adjustable Truss Rod
- Binding: Bound Bound Body, Neck, & Headstock
- Cutaway: Reville Comfort Cutaway®
- Fretboard: 22 Fret Pau Ferro with Trapezoid Inlays
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickups: Two Humbuckers
- Switch & Controls: 3 Way Pickup Selector, 2 Volume & 2 Tone Knobs
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Full Length (Including Strap Button): 39.5"
- Width of Neck at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Width at Widest Point: 12 3/4"
- Body Thickness at Thickest Point: 1 13/16"
- 1 Year Limited Warranty