If you’re looking for astounding sustain and intense sound, the Reville MV-X electric guitar from the Maverick Series is sure to impress. Among the MV-X Maverick’s features are a set maple neck, two humbucker pickups, and a rosewood fretboard. For improved playability, the MV-X Maverick features the new and improved Reville Comfort Cutaway®, allowing for easier and more comfortable upper fret access. Improving upon the traditional single cutaway design, the Reville Comfort Cutaway® features a contoured neck heel and extra space for larger hands.
Whether you enjoy rhythm or lead guitar, the MV-X will adapt to your playing style. The MV-X Maverick’s solid basswood body creates beefy mids and lows for rhythm while the maple neck's bright tone and clarity sings on your leads. The set neck design increases sustain, allowing each note to resonate throughout the entire guitar.
This Reville MV-X Maverick features a single cutaway body and a classic sonic blue finish. Accenting chrome hardware and a cream pickguard provide the finishing touches on this choice instrument.
- Model: Reville MV-X Maverick Electric Guitar
- Left Handed
- Body: Solid Basswood
- Finish: Sonic Blue
- Neck: Set Maple - Adjustable Truss Rod
- Binding: Bound Body & Neck
- Cutaway: Reville Comfort Cutaway®
- Fretboard: 22 Fret Rosewood with Trapezoid Inlays
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickups: Two Humbuckers
- Switch & Controls: 3 Way Pickup Selector, 2 Volume & 2 Tone Knobs
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Full Length (Including Strap Button): 39.5"
- Width of Neck at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Width at Widest Point: 12 3/4"
- Body Thickness at Thickest Point: 1 13/16"
- 1 Year Limited Warranty